About Park Co. Realtors
Park Co. Realtors brings life, energy and excitement to the community we love and call home!
As the region's #1 real estate company, Park Co. Realtors is a driving force behind attracting and connecting people.
For 60 years, Park Co. Realtors has made our clients top priority. Our goal is to take care of our clients, not only during the purchase or sale of a home, but after the sale. We take great pride in the fact that 80% of our business comes from previous clients, referrals from previous clients, and community activities.
Our entire team of real estate professionals is dedicated to providing excellent service and with the support of our Client Services Team they are able to focus on their clients. From administrative work to marketing to closing, we are here every step of the way to handle each detail and ensure a smooth and stress-free real estate experience.
NO ADDITIONAL FEES
Park Co. Realtors does not charge administration or transaction coordination fees to our sellers or buyers. All of our services for sellers are provided within our brokerage commission at no additional charge. For buyers, we do not charge any fees for signing up with us as a buyer and a buyer’s agents commission in generally paid from the seller’s proceeds.
Park Co. Realtors was organized on January 17, 1956 as Island Park Associates, Inc
In 1982, Park Co. Realtors joined Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Service which was later acquired by GMAC Home Services. As they grew, the company developed their own systems for real estate services and no longer needed to rely on support from a franchise. In June, 2005 Park Co. Realtors once again became an independent residential real estate company.
In 2002, Park Co. Realtors opened a location in West Acres Shopping Center in Fargo. The Home Information Kiosk is staffed during mall hours and offers customers a convenient location to look at homes and discuss their real estate needs. In 2012, the Home Information Koisk was remodeled and moved to the Herberger's wing.
In 2005, Park Co. Realtors expanded once again to add mortgage services. While they encourage buyers to find the lender that best fits their needs, Park Co. Mortgage Services at 27 10th Street North, offers clients the convenience of one stop shopping from a company they know and trust.
In 2008, Park Co. Realtors expanded with an office in Casselton, ND.
In 2015, Park Co. Realtors expanded again with the addition of Park Co. Commercial for commercial real estate needs, located at 27 North 10th Street in Fargo.
Since 1991, Park Company has been the number one residential real estate company in Fargo, Moorhead, and surrounding area. In a market of more than 60 companies, Park Co. Realtors continues to work with more home buyers and sellers than any other company in the area.
Park Co. Realtors is interwoven in the history of downtown Fargo. Our corporate office at 28 10th Street Norrth, Fargo provides access to all downtown arteries. We support a community that has supported us for over 60 years. It is because of this strong tie to the area that Park Co. Realtors has sustained and will continue to grow as the right people for the right move.
THE POWER OF PARK
RECOGNIZED AS A LEADER, LOCALLY AND NATIONALLY, IN THE BUSINESS, AND REAL ESTATE COMMUNITY.
- In 2017, #1 in North Dakota for Real Trends 500 Market Leaders.
- In 2017, 2014 & 2012, Park Co. Realtors was selected as a finalist for the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award.
- In 2017 & 2016 Park Co. Realtors was voted The Best of Real Estate by LocalsLoveUs.com
- In 2017 Park Co. Realtors was named by RISMedia as a "Top 1,000 Power Broker Firm!"
- In 2017, 2016, & 2015, Park Co. Realtors was voted Best Real Estate Company by Design and Living Magazine readers.
- In 2017 President Dawn Lahlum was featured in RISMedia Magazine on an article about staying connected in a fast-moving world.
- In 2016, Park Co. Realtors was named one of the Top 50 Most Generous Companies by the United Way of Cass Clay.
- In 2016 Park Co. Realtors was awarded the All Star Award by Constant Contact for high customer engagement.
- In 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011 Park Co. Realtors was voted the Best Real Estate Company in the Best of the Red River Valley presented by The Forum.
- In 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012, Park Co. Realtors was named to the Largest Independents List by REAL Trends, Inc.
- In 2015, President Dawn Lahlum was featured in the “Top 25 Women in Business” in Prairie Business Magazine.
- In 2013 & 2012, ParkCompany.com was ranked the #1 real estate website in the country in the Real Estate Online Performance Rankings by REAL Trends, Inc.
- In 2013, President Dawn Lahlum was featured in the article “Today’s Real Estate Leaders” in LoRE Magazine published by REAL Trends, Inc. She was one of five real estate professionals recognized as leaders who are changing the face of real estate.
- In 2012, Park Co. Realtors was ranked as one of the Top Firms Ranked by Closed Transactions Per Office by REAL Trends, Inc.
- In 2012, Park Co. Realtors was named to the Top Five-Year Movers list REAL Trends, Inc.
- Since 1998, the company has been named several times as a RIS Media Power Broker and to the REAL Trends 500 list, an annual research report identifying the country’s top 500 largest and most successful residential firms.
- The Cartus Broker Network has awarded Park Co. Realtors the Five Star Award for the past seven years in recognition for meeting or exceeding outgoing broker-to-broker referral closing objectives
LOCAL, STATE, & NATIONAL LEADERSHIP
One in five Park Co. Realtors agents is involved in at least one leadership position.
FMAAR (Fargo Moorhead Area Association of REALTORS®) | Local Involvement
- Ben Schroeder | RMLS Board of Directors | FMAAR Immediate Past President
- Chris Feickert | 2017 Vice Chair, Public Relations Committee | Programs/Entertainment Committee Member
- Dave Lanpher | 2017 Vice Chair, Forms Committee
- Elizabeth Nelson | FMAAR Board of Directors | 2017 Director in Charge, Government Affairs Committee | Technology Committee Member
- Holly Heck | Forms Committee Member
- Ryan Mullikin | Programs/Entertainment Committee Member
- Sarah Stock | Programs/Entertainment Committee Member
- Shane Cullen | 2017 Vice Chair, Programs/Entertainment | Government Affairs Committee | Public Relations Committee Member | RPAC Committee Member | Technology Committee Member
- Stephanie Overgaard | Programs/Entertainment Committee Member
- Terry Ellingson | FMAAR Board of Directors | 2017 Chair & Director in Charge, Public Relations Committee
- Tom Clusiau | Government Affairs Committee Member
- Vicky Matson | FMAAR Vice President | RMLS Board of Directors | 2017 Director in Charge, Programs/Entertainment | Education Committee Member
- Willy Jacobson | Forms Committee Member
NDAR (North Dakota Association of REALTORS®) | State Involvement
- Ben Schroeder | NDAR President Elect | NDAR Executive Committee Member | Director in Charge, Professional Development Committee
- Chris Feickert | NDAR Board of Directors | NDAR Member Involvement Committee Member
- Dave Lanpher | Past Chair, NDAR Goverment Affairs | Past Chair, Cyber Alliance Committee
- Deborah Nichols | NDAR Member Involvement Committee Member | RPAC Fundraising Committee Member
- Dewey Uhlir | NDAR Issues Mob. Chair | NDAR Goverment Affairs Committee Member | NDAR Member Involvement Committee Member
- Elizabeth Nelson | Chair, Cyber Alliance Committee
- Kevin Fisher | RPAC Fundraising Committee Member | NDAR Goverment Affairs Committee Member
- Sarah Stock | NDAR Member Involvement Committee Member
- Shane Cullen | NDAR Board of Directors | Chair Elect, NDAR Member Involvement | Professional Development Committee Member | Cyber Alliance Committee Member
- Terry Ellingson | NDAR Board of Directors
- Vicky Matson | NDAR Board of Directors | NDAR Member Involvement Committee Member | Past Chair, NDAR Professional Development Committee | NDAR Professional Development Committee Member
MAR (Minnesota Association of REALTORS®) | State Involvement
- Dave Lanpher | Strategic Thinking Committee Member | Finance Committee Member
- Willy Jacobson | MAR Professional Standards Committee
NAR (National Association of REALTORS®) | National Involvement
- Jane Cornell
- Mary Anne & Lyle Grove
- Trevor Sellden
- Keith & Rebecca Gilbertson
- Kurtis Karn
- Mike & Lizz
- Julie & Donnie Becker
- Shawn & Sondra
- Kent Anderson
- Dan and Lindsay Olson
- Katie Karn
- Harry and Lenore Rauch
- Megan Magle
- Casey Friedrich
- Sallyanne Churchill
- Shawn & Amy
- Alex S
- Ellen Fagerstrom
- Erica Christianson
- Victor Meyers
- Bryan and Tammi Neville
- Nathan Schultze
- Julianna Emanuel
- Ramsey Mills
- Alice Karn
- Mike & Barb Hardy
- Perrish & Cheryl
- Trisha Pinske
- Kristina Astrup
- Paulina P. and Bantoo S.
- Christopher & Michelle
- Alissa Schumacher and Ben Wieben
- Jesse and Jordan Morin
- Ryan Hallowell
- Kurtis & Katie
- Brianna Berry
- Kristi Miller
- Amber Schultze
- John and Chantel Shorey
- Randy Rusten