Jenny Schuster - REALTOR®
Meet my family - Mia, Nathaniel, my husband, Jim and our dog, CoCo. We live in West Fargo, where our kids are active in many school and local activites.
I have been selling Real Estate for over 17 years and it has been a wild ride! :) It is one of the most interesting careers ever and although it isn't always easy, I try my best to make it easier for my clients. And of course we have some fun too! I'm very thankful for those who have trusted me over the years with one of the largest purchases they will ever make. Thank you!
In life, one of my greatest passions is helping others. In 2011, I began working with a photographer friend, Michelle Warren Photography, setting up photography sessions for homeless, graduating seniors who did not have the means to have professional photographs taken for their graduation. Since then, this project has grown into an organization called Matthew's Voice Project (MVP). The name - Matthew's Voice Project - was inspired by Matthew 9:14 - "Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
MVP is an effort to assist students in our public schools who are identified as experiencing homelessness. Much of MVP’s focus is on unaccompanied youth (no parents or guardians in their lives), providing them with the support & encouragement they need to complete high school.
Our goal is assist homeless students with more pressing day-to-day needs:
• New or gently used clothing
• Quality shoes to last them through the school year
• Dress clothes for work - many take server jobs where black pants and dress shoes are required
• Cell phones and pre-paid minutes - most of these students don’t have phones or lack the ability to pay for them
• Technology needs such as jump drives to store homework to transfer between computers
• YMCA memberships
• Gas cards and taxi fares for transportation to their jobs
If you would like more information about Matthew's Voice Project or would like to help homeless youth in our community, click on the Contact Me link at the top of this page.